Premed 101 Forums

Autbiographical Submission Question

Nope. Post interview the forumla is 70% Multiple Mini Interview Score, 15% Undergraduate Grade Point Average, 15% MCAT Verbal Reasoning Score.

Hmmm. That's too bad. Mine took a long time to complete, it was twenty years worth or employment, volunteer and extra c experience. I'm surprised that this information is not at all considered as part of the admission decision.

:(

Hmmm. That's too bad. Mine took a long time to complete, it was twenty years worth or employment, volunteer and extra c experience. I'm surprised that this information is not at all considered as part of the admission decision.

You could have included the relevant parts of it in your interview.

You could have included the relevant parts of it in your interview.

I remember trying to quickly refer to some of it as part of a couple of responses (i'm a social worker with 10 yrs of experience in my field) but it was a short amount of time and I didn't know that this was something they wanted included in my response.

Good information for a future opportunity to interview though. Thanks :)

This is your Autobiographical Sketch. It was never included in assessment at Mac.

Your submission, which was the 5 questions of 700 characters each, is not being included this year.

This is your Autobiographical Sketch. It was never included in assessment at Mac.

Your submission, which was the 5 questions of 700 characters each, is not being included this year.

Thanks HBP. Any idea why we were required to submit them?

Archived