Premed 101 Forums

Practice Test Scaled Scores?

Guest squeegy80

Guest squeegy80

Hey,

Has anyone been able to find the scaled score conversion chart for the AAMC 7R practice test?? I have the score charts for 3R-6R but can't seem to find it for the 7R anywhere. Maybe they don't have enough feedback from people to create the scaled scores??

squeegy

Guest squeegy80

Hey!

I'm not sure what the easiest way would be to get the key from you, if you don't mind sharing it that is... Posting the scaled and absolute scores for the 3 sections here is an option, maybe just from a scaled score of 7 and up, or else it might be a tad lengthy. Do you have it on paper or on the computer?? If it's a PDF I could get you to email me with the attachment. Let me know what is easiest for you.

Thanks,

squeegy

Guest natman

I was wondering if there is a place where one can look up the scaled scores for practice tests 3R-7R, of if anyone has them.

Thanks very much,

Natman

Guest UTStudent03

Hey natman/squeegy,

I have the 7R answers/scaled scores. PM your emails and I'll send them to you (if you still need them).

Guest thatuvicguy

hi squeegy,

Sorry about my hiatus - my wife and I had our wedding celebration and its been a bit crazy! It looks like you likely got the 7R key already but if not, let me know and I'll pass it along.

Cheers,

thatuvicguy

Guest mluong

Hey could you send me the Score Conversion for test 7R as well. I have the other score conversion charts but not that one...thank u so much!

Archived