Premed 101 Forums

What OAT preparation books/materials are available?

Ziprasidone

ok so on a serious note... depends on ur sisters background. If she a science major, covered the science basics and did well in the courses it wont be that bad. (chem, orgo, physics and alot of bio classes)

I used a friends old american DAT book for free so it can be done(covers almost all the same sections)(bio, orgo, chem, QR and reading comp, its just missing physics)or try the big comprehensive kaplan OAT book that they give the kids that take the course. The big kaplan book is prolly easier to study from especially if u dont have a strong grasp on the subject matter.

There are also some online test simulators like OAT achiever, which I personally used that mimicks the real thing on ur computer. OAT achiever was HARD but well worth it cause when I wrote the real thing it was way easier.

There is also some additional reading comp study material but i never used it and i cant remeber what its called at the momment.

If your aiming for waterloo try to get a 370 OAT score with no individual sections below a 300.

Archived