Premed 101 Forums

Anybody else gettin Anxious?

Guest climberchick

Guest climberchick

Okay... so after the interview i sorta put the whole medschool thing out of my head so that i could just relax and concentrate on all the other things i had going on... but now here i am... one month before the admissions committee makes its decision regarding newfoundlanders...getting extremely anxious... and just wanting to know... i try not to think about it... but i just can't... oh... how i wish the middle of May was tomorrow!!! Anybody else out there like me?

~climber

Guest stephbw

I'm getting so anxious - running all the different options through my head "what if my interview was really good?" but "what if my mcat isn't high enough?"

....... oh it's driving me crazy.

The worst will be if we get waitlisted, then you have all the what ifs running through your head again, and you have to prepare for what to do if you don't get in, but you can't prepare too much as there is a possibility that you will get in!

eeeeeek!

Guest mshammer

is anyone else's interview getting worse and worse as time goes by? I keep thinking 'why did I say that' and have now convinced myself I blew it.

Guest Oliver Sacks

I would advise that you try not to obsess too much about your interviews, though I know it's hard not to.

I thought mine was pretty bad (stone-faced interviewers; I blabbed; I said stupid things - or at least thought I did), but I was accepted for 2006. I'm a N.B. resident, by the way.

Archived