Premed 101 Forums

Got An Email Today!

Strike out,

Many people may be mad at you for posting that, but I actually found it pretty funny. Mostly because I have thought of doing it, but refrained because I was scared of causing someone to have a heart attack. It's funny because we all KNOW that nothing will come out before May 13th and if it does we can't trust it (esp. given what's going on with Queen's), yet we cast all fact/knowledge aside and get our hopes up about it being true nonetheless. And I was definitely one of em that got hopes up! :P

i got an email yesterday too...but not from U of C. It was from the university library telling me that I had books borrowed that are now overdue.

I suggest finding another place to have your fun and play your pranks. There's approximately two weeks for you to take up a new hobby or learn a new sport. That is a much better way to spend the time than 'terrorizing' other pre-meds.

Have a nice day!:D

LL

Some hilarious goofball invariably does this every year - pre-interview, pre-acceptances, April fool's day, pre-MCAT score release etc...

Lame joke, not because it's wrong to toy with premeds, just because it is honestly the most unoriginal prank made by the same kind of smug tool, ignorant enough to think that they are the first genius to have ever concocted such a diabolical scheme.

And if you fell for it... take a second and feel like a dumbass.

Some hilarious goofball invariably does this every year - pre-interview, pre-acceptances, April fool's day, pre-MCAT score release etc...

Lame joke, not because it's wrong to toy with premeds, just because it is honestly the most unoriginal prank made by the same kind of smug tool, ignorant enough to think that they are the first genius to have ever concocted such a diabolical scheme.

And if you fell for it... take a second and feel like a dumbass.

relax grandiloquent

Archived