Premed 101 Forums

How to get to Sherbrooke?

Hey!

Sorry this isn't in french.. I am doing an explore summer language program at the University of Sherbrooke this summer and I am trying to figure out the best way to get there.. I am coming from BC. So far it seems like my best option is to fly into Montreal and take a bus? Anyone have any better suggestions or tips?

I appreciate any advice! :)

Emma

Tu peux prendre l'avion jusqu'à Montréal et après prendre le bus à la station Berry jusqu'à Sherbrooke, c'est un voyage d'environ 1h30.

Si tu as d'autres questions n'hésite pas!

Lol thebouc you could have put a little effort into it...

Translation: You can take the plane to Montreal and then the bus Bus from Berry station toward Sherbrooke. The Bus ride should take around 1h30.

If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask!

Hey!

Sorry this isn't in french.. I am doing an explore summer language program at the University of Sherbrooke this summer and I am trying to figure out the best way to get there.. I am coming from BC. So far it seems like my best option is to fly into Montreal and take a bus? Anyone have any better suggestions or tips?

I appreciate any advice! :)

Emma

Hello,

Yes, you have to fly into Montréal.

Then at the airport you take the bus 747 Express bus (8$) and go to the Bus Station (it's easy both of them are terminus).

Then, you take Transdev Limocar to Université de Sherbrooke (36,08$).

The purchase of tickets online must be done at least 24 hours before departure. Departing 6:00AM, 7:45AM, 8:30AM, 18:30 and trip duration between 2 hours to 2 hours and half.

I'm from Montréal and I did an explore summer language program at Douglas College, New Westminster, BC.

Enjoy your summer in Québec.

• 1 month later...
Hello,

Yes, you have to fly into Montréal.

Then at the airport you take the bus 747 Express bus (8$) and go to the Bus Station (it's easy both of them are terminus).

Then, you take Transdev Limocar to Université de Sherbrooke (36,08$).

The purchase of tickets online must be done at least 24 hours before departure. Departing 6:00AM, 7:45AM, 8:30AM, 18:30 and trip duration between 2 hours to 2 hours and half.

I'm from Montréal and I did an explore summer language program at Douglas College, New Westminster, BC.

Enjoy your summer in Québec.

Thank you for your help!

Archived