Premed 101 Forums

Official Waitlist Movement Tracking Thread

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The facebook group is filling up fast.

Any idea if they started in the next interview group of the good waitlist yet or not? The lowest I saw them get was 3.91, has anyone else heard any news?

Sorry I haven't gotten back yet. I got off the waitlist on June 1st.

GPA: 4.0 (must be onto the the next group)

Timestamp: Around 12:45

3rd year, 1st time applying, so excited!

Good luck everyone else, hang in there

Sorry I haven't gotten back yet. I got off the waitlist on June 1st.

GPA: 4.0 (must be onto the the next group)

Timestamp: Around 12:45

3rd year, 1st time applying, so excited!

Good luck everyone else, hang in there

Congrats!

Seems like they are zipping through this waiting list this year.

I think they stopped at 3.96, given the very last post. And I havent heard of it moving this week at all.

The facebook group has 135 members in it ( 2016 french stream + 2012 english stream + admin + a number of upper years at ottawa), I would assume that the class isn't full yet.

I think there are quite a few uppper years in our group. So yea, the group doesnt quite add up to the # of acceptances they are supposed to give out.

However, some people dont have facebook or haven't joined the group yet (vacation or other reasons)

Last year the last people who posted acceptances on PM101 were on the 24th of June so I'd imagine it would be similar this year. I dont want to burst anyone's bubble but I'd speculate that the last acceptances will probably be going out this week.

That being said, someone last year defferred really late in the summer so there's always hope!

I think there are quite a few uppper years in our group. So yea, the group doesnt quite add up to the # of acceptances they are supposed to give out.

However, some people dont have facebook or haven't joined the group yet (vacation or other reasons)

Last year the last people who posted acceptances on PM101 were on the 24th of June so I'd imagine it would be similar this year. I dont want to burst anyone's bubble but I'd speculate that the last acceptances will probably be going out this week.

That being said, someone last year defferred really late in the summer so there's always hope!

Yes I would expect a bit later this year though since acceptances were first sent out on MAy 5th last year. Perhaps this year we should expect very early July if not late June.

Either way, it will be nice to finally know.

Hello All!

I am a long-time lurker. Just wanted to let those of you that are still waiting that the wait list is still moving!

I received an offer today off the good waitlist. Definitely will be accepting!

GPA 3.87

English stream, IP/OOO

Hello All!

I am a long-time lurker. Just wanted to let those of you that are still waiting that the wait list is still moving!

I received an offer today off the good waitlist. Definitely will be accepting!

GPA 3.87

English stream, IP/OOO

Thank-you for posting! It is always useful, as many would likely agree, when people update this forum.

So the good waiting list seems to be divided into at least 3 sub-sections. Within each section candidates seem to be ranked according to GPA. This is the third time they have passed by 4.00.

Is there is anyone still waiting on the good waiting list with >3.97?

If so this would suggest that, instead, the list may be divided into 4 sub-sections, or, quartiles.

Do you have a relative name entorhinal cortex ;)

So the good waiting list seems to be divided into at least 3 sub-sections. Within each section candidates seem to be ranked according to GPA. This is the third time they have passed by 4.00.

Is there is anyone still waiting on the good waiting list with >3.97?

If so this would suggest that, instead, the list may be divided into 4 sub-sections, or, quartiles.

Archived