Premed 101 Forums

Who is participating in summer research?

Cerena

Are you participating in research this summer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you participating in research this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Para D cannot be held responsible for making people break diets or go on terrible murder-suicide sprees resulting in the fiery deaths of numerous police, fire officials, and innocent bystanders. I am also not liable for lost or stolen baggage.

But of course you can be held responsible! I thought you were batman!:confused:

Wrt the original purpose of the thread, yes I am! And it's been a great experience so far :)

Not on tuesday and thursday evenings, thats when Mac attack is on batman shift.

So you're off the hook today if there's any crazy evil villians out there killing, destroying, and pillaging (in no particular order). Forgot what day it was ;)

Apparently mac is slacking off on his batman-ly duties in favour of spending all his time with lady MCAT. Maybe a temporary batman is in order until he can resume his duties? :P

So you're off the hook today if there's any crazy evil villians out there killing, destroying, and pillaging (in no particular order). Forgot what day it was ;)

Apparently mac is slacking off on his batman-ly duties in favour of spending all his time with lady MCAT. Maybe a temporary batman is in order until he can resume his duties? :P

batman-arkham-city-20100901084926535_640w.jpg

Insert caption: hmm...so let's see. If I apply a force (PS) onto his right common carotid (BS) the lack of oxygen to his head due to the decreased radius of the pipe and the decreased pressure due to increased flow speed (reminds me of Bernoulli effect)...also reminds me of the co-operativity of the heme molecule (BS) and if he falls he'll land with a certain kinetic energy...let's use the potential energy formula...but wait this isn't ideal conditions so i have to calculate drag....F=CpAv^2....hmmm I remember a problem like that somewhere...what speed will the object hit the ground with?

Criminal: GAHRAHERAJHERJHAJEHRAKSDJFKJASDKFJ

Batman: QUIET YOU. I'm trying to study.

NOT SLACKING.

Archived