Premed 101 Forums

Kaplan Prep materials + exams

Guest PDawg

Guest PDawg

I was wondering if anyone would like to purchase my Kaplan MCAT prep materials from me...

The materials will surely be useful as they worked exceptionally well for me...

BS 13, PS 14, VR 15, WR R

I took the course last summer (2001) and have all of the books in addition to the 5 practice exams that were administered (I have the flash cards too)...

Guest KAPLAN inc

Hello,

This is the KAPLAN Director for the Toronto and surrounding areas. I have been informed that you are trying to sell KAPLAN material on the internet. If you peruse our website, it clearly states that an "individual CANNOT sell or re-sell KAPLAN material unless as an authorized KAPLAN associate". Furthermore, this "sale" is against the Canadian Business and Welfare Act, 1999 Section 3.25.2 and is prosecutable under Candian Authority.

I have passed this warning on to the proper authorities and will stay posted on this website in the near future.

John

The scores are tres impressivsive. Wonder if they are real........hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think however takes the bait for these wares that are being hawked should ask for an MCAT score report, ;)

Guest cheech10

Relax folks,

Some people DO get 13-15 VR scores, and he's just counting it as a 15. Don't nitpick so much. His scores could very much be real.

I also want to endorse the Kaplan stuff. I tried the TPR book, but I didn't like it. Then I bought the Kaplan book and it really helped. I was very happy with my scores: 12 VR, 14 PS, 14 BS, R WS.

Hi

I would be interested in buying you Kaplan materials. Can you leave your e-mail address and maybe the price you are looking for?

Not really looking forward to studying over the summer and writing a thesis :-) but this should get me started!

Cheers

Guest Kaplan Stuff 4 U

I have new flashcards, VS, BS, PS and BS Kaplan books.

My email address is vkapila@uwo.ca

Kaplan sells the package for $234.45 , but I will sell it for about $100 dollars.

Its a GREAT passage. My scores for this past august's sitting was 11-13-13-T.

Let me know

Guest cheech10

speed and style

I posted this before:

"My advice:

First, buy the old AAMC and other practice MCATs. Do all the VR sections you can get your hands on, but with no time limit. Figure out where you went wrong on the ones you answered incorrectly. Keep practicing until you feel you are doing well (still without the time limit). Once you're used to the question style and can answer enough questions correctly, add in the time limit and repeat this entire process. May take a while, but it's worth it. Also tends to work for BS and PS sections. "

Archived