Premed 101 Forums

FOR SALE: Complete Kaplan MCAT Prep Course For Only $200!

Guest ddmproductions

Guest ddmproductions

Hi Guys,

The AAMC material is gone, but I still have two complete sets of Kaplan MCAT Prep Material and one set of non-Kaplan books for sale. The prices have been reduced for quick sale. Get 'em before they're gone.

Please contact me at ddmproductions@yahoo.com if you have any questions or wish to purchase any of these items.

Good luck to all of you in your medical pursuits!

Dan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> 1. Complete Kaplan MCAT Review Course Material, 2000 Edition<!--EZCODE BOLD END-->

All items are in mint, unused condition:

-MCAT Lesson Book

-MCAT Verbal Reasoning/Writing Sample Review Notes

-Physical Sciences Review Notes

-Biological Sciences Review Notes

-Inside Scoop on Medical School Admissions Workbook

-MCAT Flash Cards (with 1400 practice questions)

-MCAT Digital Test CD-ROM

As a bonus, I am also including the following items in this package:

a) Kaplan Full Length MCAT #1 (This is NOT included in Kaplan course material. It is the first of four full-length MCATs written during the Kaplan Review Course).

B) “Opening the Doors to Canadian Medical Schools”. Elford, 1996.

c) “Medical School Admissions: The Insider’s Guide”. Zebala, Jones, Jones, 1997.

d) “Getting Into a Residency: A Guide for Medical Students”. Iserson, 1996.

This is a huge amount of high-quality Kaplan material. Study this at home and save $800+ on course fees. You NEED this package!

$200 for the set, shipping included.

1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> 2. Complete Kaplan MCAT Review Course Material, 1997 Edition<!--EZCODE BOLD END-->

These items are in very good condition, except the lesson book which was used for note taking during the lessons, and therefore contains some writing (in pencil). The 1997 edition is virtually identical to the 2000 edition in terms of content. The only difference is that the 1997 edition has the course material divided into individual books corresponding to MCAT subject areas (i.e. “Organic Chemistry” and “Biology”), whereas the 2000 edition combines subjects according to test section (i.e. “Biological Sciences”).

The items include:

-MCAT Lesson Book (includes notes taken during the lessons)

-MCAT Verbal Reasoning/Writing Sample Review Notes

-Organic Chemistry Review Notes

-Biology Review Notes

-General Chemistry Review Notes

-Physics Review Notes

-Verbal Reasoning/Writing Sample Review Notes

$75 for the set, shipping included.

3.jpg

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> 3. Non-Kaplan Review Material<!--EZCODE BOLD END-->

These items are older and less useful than the Kaplan material, but still in very good condition.

-Barron’s MCAT, Seventh Edition

-Flowers and Silver MCAT Review Notes, 1997 Edition

-Flowers and Silver Annotated Practice MCATs, 1997 Edition

$40 for the set, shipping included.

4.jpg

Archived