Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Registration

Guest BCgirl

Guest BCgirl

I was just wondering if it's hard to change your address on your MCAT registration. I don't know if my address will change... that all depends on if I find a new apartment or not. I would rather have my stuff sent to my apartment instead of my parents' house since I don't live there and it's in a different city. So, is it hard to change your address after you've registered? I just thought I would ask here before calling the AAMC people.

Thanks!

Guest Ian Wong

Shouldn't be a problem. Considering that about 40,000 people apply to med school each year in the States, and every single one of them has written the MCAT, the MCAT office certainly has heard of your request before.

Back when I was applying, I needed to get my MCAT scores sent out to additional medical schools after I had already written the MCAT, and the guys on the phone line knew exactly what they were doing. However, be prepared to spend some time on hold, as there are numerous people calling, and their lines are chronically full.

You can try getting contact information from here:

www.aamc.org/students/mcat/contact.htm

The start page for the MCAT is here, and so poking around might yield further information:

www.aamc.org/students/mcat/start.htm

Ian

UBC, MS2

Archived