Premed 101 Forums

anyone get followup/directions?

Guest certicom

Guest certicom

The information package and confirmation email

mentions that "Further information will be forthcoming."

likely specific directions/room numbers for the interview.

Has anyone received this extra info. yet?

And, on a different note, has anyone tried to change their interview location? I would rather interview in sudbury if possible...are they fairly accommodating with location change requests?

congrats to all who will be interviewing.

Guest NurseNathalie

the original package we received stated that an agenda for the day would be sent after confirmation of attendance (deadline was February 21st, so I'm confident they will be sending it out shortly) but I haven't gotten anything yet.

As far as changing interview locations, you may want to call them ASAP if that is what you wish to do... I know that Zinedine has been able to change her interview location , so it seems they are open to that option. Good luck! :)

Nathalie.

Guest caroleanne

I haven't recieved anything in the mail either...though I did get the confirmation e-mail. I guess the waiting game continues!

Guest NurseNathalie

I haven't received mine either (for the April interview) but some got it for the Thunder Bay interviews. Maybe they are sending it a little closer to interview date?

If I haven't received the info by the end of next week, I will call I guess...

Guest Public Health girl

Just wondering when others got their follow-up directions for the Thunder Bay interview?

I got the e-mail but am waiting for the package in the mail.

the mail you get is not too important. you should already have the papers. you get an itinerary for the interview day (including courtesy pickup - if any, date and times for interviews and tours, etc). you get a check-list of what to bring - which you already have and a map of campus.

thats what I got as a Thunder Bay interviewee. Its the same as the email attachments.

cheers,

Kupo

Archived