Premed 101 Forums

Med-P

Guest lololau

Guest lololau

Hi Everyone! As everyone knows, the med-p program is not very easy to get into....however, I was just wondering, to those who were/are accepted into med-p, what were your marks? all in the 90's, 80's...?? Were you the best in your class...? Well thanks, have a nice day everyone :)

Guest medicator007

Hey Lololau,

I can't give you any specific guidelines, as I personally did a BSc before medicine and as far as I know all the moderators here on the forums also have undergrads, so I don't know how much specific advice we can give you.

That being said, as you rightly point out the Med-P program is rather competitve and as such requires rather high grades in CEGEP. I don't know much about the system, but apparantly know they are using the CRC score as opposed to pure percentages. You should aim to do as well as possible and at the same time put together a CV with a good range of extracurriculars... I don't think you necessarily need to be at the top of your class, remember medical school is looking for a "well rounded" student.

Hope that helps,

Medicator

• 2 years later...

Archived