Premed 101 Forums

TPR Website update- does it work for anyone right now?

Leon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAMC Test - Essay Scoring!

Hi guys - I hope this helps some of you - but I just got off the telephone with Princeton Review - && they are trying to get essay grading going - on the AAMC tests - as long as you "score" your mcat - they should show up in the next couple of days

:) goodluck!

AAMC Test - Essay Scoring!

Hi guys - I hope this helps some of you - but I just got off the telephone with Princeton Review - && they are trying to get essay grading going - on the AAMC tests - as long as you "score" your mcat - they should show up in the next couple of days

:) goodluck!

I'm sorry I still don't quite understand, how do you score your MCAT?

Hey - I am only familiar with the AAMC tests - they will be automatically scored if you chose to "score" your test at the end - versus "void" it.

As for TPR tests - I am unsure - haven't taken one since the new site!

Sorry!

You need to ask to have your essay graded though don't you? I have my scores for everything else.

I use an ancient version of Firefox, 3.0, i believe. Everything works well for me, no lags, can load and complete tests.

BUT yes, definitely still have problems with essay scoring.

I got an email from TPR a few days ago, it mentioned some essay scoring tips:

"The way essay grading works on the site has also changed. You no longer need to worry about “essay tokens”! You will also no longer see a button asking you if you want to submit essays. All essays will flow through into the online grading system from this point forward. Note also that when you finish a test you will now see a placeholder score, “J” with subscores of zero as opposed to the stars or “pending” message on the old site. The essay scores will update once your essays have been graded."

BUT since this email, I've done 3 practice tests and none of the essays have been graded yet, all still J with big fat 0's :confused: Really not a fan of TPR right now :mad: I NEED my scores! :eek:

Hey guys,

What browser works for this site? Google chrome seems to be giving me hell lag and non-responsive clicks in the student tools section.

Thanks!

I've used both safari and the newest version of firefox (whichever that is now). Couldn't say about google chrome though...

Archived