Premed 101 Forums

TPR: submitting essays to be graded on new website

cdawso23

Could somebody help me out? I'd really like to submit my essays now so that my grading will can back soon but I'd at work and can't wait on their helpline for who knows how long. I emailed them but they haven't gotten back to me.

It's probably fairly simple and I'm just missing something but I can no longer find where you go on their site to submit your essays for grading. It used to right beside your score and you could request a grading. Could someone tell me where it is now?

Thanks!

have you been able to get your essays graded though? everytime i submit my essays the screen freezes up and I end up losing the essays :mad: however, i've only tried tpr exams...maybe better luck with aamc ones? anyone faced similar problems?

have you been able to get your essays graded though? everytime i submit my essays the screen freezes up and I end up losing the essays :mad: however, i've only tried tpr exams...maybe better luck with aamc ones? anyone faced similar problems?

Oh that's really frustrating. That didn't happen to me though no, the essays definitely saved. I just can't figure out how to get them graded now though.

This is what the TPR email said:

"The way essay grading works on the site has also changed. You no longer need to worry about “essay tokens”! You will also no longer see a button asking you if you want to submit essays. All essays will flow through into the online grading system from this point forward. Note also that when you finish a test you will now see a placeholder score, “J” with subscores of zero as opposed to the stars or “pending” message on the old site. The essay scores will update once your essays have been graded."

BUT since this email, I've done 3 practice tests and none of the essays have been graded yet, all still J with big fat 0's :confused: Really not a fan of TPR right now :mad:

This is what the TPR email said:

"The way essay grading works on the site has also changed. You no longer need to worry about “essay tokens”! You will also no longer see a button asking you if you want to submit essays. All essays will flow through into the online grading system from this point forward. Note also that when you finish a test you will now see a placeholder score, “J” with subscores of zero as opposed to the stars or “pending” message on the old site. The essay scores will update once your essays have been graded."

BUT since this email, I've done 3 practice tests and none of the essays have been graded yet, all still J with big fat 0's :confused: Really not a fan of TPR right now :mad:

Oh thanks so much for the info!

And yeah I have to say I'm really not very impressed that they've decided to do this huge website upheaval during this time of year when so many people are writing and need the resources.

wow...1 week and still no score :( i saw the update on their website that it'll take awhile but i didn't think it'll take that long.

did you happen to do any aamc tests? i just did one and it didn't ask me whether i wanted to have my essays scored or not. i was directly led to the review score page, and yes, it says J on the tpr score site. does this mean the essays are submitted directly?

and once again, i'd like to commend the tpr staff for their amazing timing of all this :rolleyes:

Archived