Premed 101 Forums

Getting a Hold of TBR Books?

ecobeco

I would like to order TBR books but their website isn't exactly helpful; I live in Canada so they said to email them to get a shipping price quote and it has already been 5 days with no reply. How can I get a hold of the books? And what year/edition are they? Or do they publish a new set of books each year?

I would like to order TBR books but their website isn't exactly helpful; I live in Canada so they said to email them to get a shipping price quote and it has already been 5 days with no reply. How can I get a hold of the books? And what year/edition are they? Or do they publish a new set of books each year?

Hey... you can buy them off people- that would be my best suggestion. That is what i did. Also, try amazon/kijiji/ebay... a lot of people were selling electronic versions for really cheap when i bought them. you can easily go get them printed and bound at lots of stores, and itll be A LOT cheaper than gettign it shipped here from TBR.

don't directly order from TBR, since you'll have to pay international shipping + duties (since it's considered business shipping). I think it'll come out to more than $150 just for those extra fees. I emailed them, and they suggested that I ship the books to a friend/family member in the States, and then get that person to ship them to Canada. This way I won't have to pay duties. That's what I did. But it'd be best if you can find someone selling the books!

Archived