Premed 101 Forums

Quote of the day

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confucius:

A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it, is committing another mistake.

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.

Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.

He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.

“If you want to reach a state of bliss, then go beyond your ego and the internal dialogue. Make a decision to relinquish the need to control, the need to be approved, and the need to judge. Those are the three things the ego is doing all the time. It's very important to be aware of them every time they come up.”

- Deepak Chopra

“If you want to reach a state of bliss, then go beyond your ego and the internal dialogue. Make a decision to relinquish the need to control, the need to be approved, and the need to judge. Those are the three things the ego is doing all the time. It's very important to be aware of them every time they come up.”

- Deepak Chopra

hehehehe where are you getting all these from - you have a nearly endless supply.

"I don't think you ever stop giving. I really don't. I think it's an on-going process. And it's not just about being able to write a check. It's being able to touch somebody's life.”

- Oprah Winfrey

“The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”

- Oprah Winfrey

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.”

- Oprah Winfrey

“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”

- Oprah Winfrey

“Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.”

- Oprah Winfrey

“Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.”

- Oprah Winfrey

“Do something for somebody everyday for which you do not get paid.”

- Albert Schweitzer

“Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.”

- Albert Schweitzer

“I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve”

- Albert Schweitzer

Archived