Premed 101 Forums

48-item sketch for McMaster?

I'm applying to McMaster this year, and no other schools (strong geographical considerations with my husband's job, plus Toronto wants a statement from my grad advisor that I'll definitely be done before June 30, which I definitely cannot promise). Going through the OMSAS application, there's the up-to-48 point biographical sketch, which they seem to want me to fill out, but when I look at the school-specific instructions, there's no mention of it. What am I supposed to do? :confused:

Thanks!

I'm applying to McMaster this year, and no other schools (strong geographical considerations with my husband's job, plus Toronto wants a statement from my grad advisor that I'll definitely be done before June 30, which I definitely cannot promise). Going through the OMSAS application, there's the up-to-48 point biographical sketch, which they seem to want me to fill out, but when I look at the school-specific instructions, there's no mention of it. What am I supposed to do? :confused:

Thanks!

As far as I know, McMaster DOES need the 48-item sketch, but does not care about verifiers or the details you need to enter for each entry.

How they use the sketch is anyone's guess. However, it would be extremely unwise to submit the application without completing the 48-item sketch.

Archived