Premed 101 Forums

Sept 10th MCAT

AccountantGirl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11/11/11 Q ! Biggest surprise of my LIFE :confused:

I was honestly expecting a 25 because of how many questions I had to guess on during the Sep 10 test!!

I got a 31 on Practice AAMC 11, and I thought I felt confident about my answers then. This was 10 times harder than AAMC 11, so I felt like I got 8/9/8 tops, but I guess I just got REALLY lucky with the guessing!! :o

Wow...this has been unbelievably stressful. I was worried that I had failed the PS section, it was so hard. But I guess it was hard for everyone!

10PS / 11VR / 11BS

32R

I'm going to take it and run.

I hope everyone else is happy with their results!

p.s. I wrote Sept. 8th...oops

PS section was brutal. Tons of calculations. VR was pretty brutal too imho. That MCAT had me depressed for about a month while waiting for my score.

Wow...this has been unbelievably stressful. I was worried that I had failed the PS section, it was so hard. But I guess it was hard for everyone!

10PS / 11VR / 11BS

32R

I'm going to take it and run.

I hope everyone else is happy with their results!

p.s. I wrote Sept. 8th...oops

I got the exact same score/breakdown on the Aug 18th exam lol! And I also worried about the PS prior!

Looking at all the good scores made me feel bad too.. but now I can finally post it up..

I got a 7 in VR :(

It was as expected, I walked in with 6-8 on VR on my practices and so I can't have expected a 12.. I did well on other sections.

Let me know How it goes for you Cpt.C,

edit: I wrote on Sept 8th, at 8 am btw

WIll most likely be rewriting next summer!

Will do.

Are you as bummed out as I am? I've watched 11 episodes of the big bang theory in the past 24 hours lol

I gotta study for some midterms and do some assignments.. But yes, I have done nothing so far in the reading week except catch up on tv..

thing with my score is, it was all as expected.. I got those marks in all my past aamc practices so I wasn't hoping for a 12-12-12 (except in my dreams)

11/11/11 Q ! Biggest surprise of my LIFE :confused:

I was honestly expecting a 25 because of how many questions I had to guess on during the Sep 10 test!!

I got a 31 on Practice AAMC 11, and I thought I felt confident about my answers then. This was 10 times harder than AAMC 11, so I felt like I got 8/9/8 tops, but I guess I just got REALLY lucky with the guessing!! :o

oh man, you're telling me!

somehow, I came out of it with 13VR/10PS/11BS/Q!

I was expecting to land in the 20's tho... the PS curve must have been veeeery kind to me.

Archived