Premed 101 Forums

The thread of AWESOME

Cerena

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ he loves it! He hops right up into your arms with his front legs hanging over your shoulder and just purrs and purrs <3 I'm insanely in love with this cat <3

dreaming about being totally overwhelmed with schoolwork and work and social commitments, then waking up and killing almost all your week's schoolwork/homework/readings in a couple of hours, so you have the weekend free- awesome :D

^ he loves it! He hops right up into your arms with his front legs hanging over your shoulder and just purrs and purrs <3 I'm insanely in love with this cat <3

I'm -1 amazing cat right now, please hook me up :)

Waking up to the realization that a) my mom is in town visiting, and B) she made me pancakes: AWESOME!

Awww Cerena you need more fluff in your life! Going to the SPCA and picking up a new amazing cat who needs a home- awesome!

I'm actually apartment hunting right now! We're trying to find a pet-friendly place, and if we are so fortunate, I will definitely pick a new feline friend from the SPCA :)

My cat, Jasmine who recently passed away was an SPCA cat, 3.5 yrs old! And she was AWESOME!

Go Cerena! Good luck with the hunt, it can be tricky but worth it in the end :D

going to your friend's party with 30 other people, meeting and totally loving each and every person there, and eating ultra-disgusting gummy bears that have steeped in vodka overnight- awesome!

going to your mom's house for Sunday dinner of mashed potatoes and gravy, peas, stirfry and baked pears when you're too tired/hungover to cook- awesome!

having too many amazing volunteer opportunities to be able to choose what new project to add to your list- awesome! :) (currently with the Homelessness Action Plan and Salvation Army meal truck, wondering if I should add the AIDS Society or Big Sisters?)

• 1 month later...

Archived