Premed 101 Forums

Casper - Written format question (TEST TOMORROW!)

I hope you mean 700 characters :)

I don't think you are expected to even come close to all 1024 characters--that is a rather decent-sized paragraph. I highly doubt you will have time to type three of those in five minutes, and don't think it's necessary to.

As for point form, it's only my opinion, but as long as it doesn't interfere with the reader's ability to read and comprehend your answer I would think it's okay. Afterall, they're not even reading for spelling or grammar. However, I do feel like sentence structure tends to flow better (reads better).

I'm thinking of using point form when it "feels okay" in order to save myself some time. Thinking about last year, I feel like I spent too much time thinking about how to word my sentences, instead of just writing what I would say.

I attempted to do all of them, my typing defeintiely suffered though as I didn't bother to fix my grammar or spellin.g I hope it doesn't interfere with the reader's ability to read it and understand what my points were though.

and I'm glad at least you enjoyed it haha cuz it was torture for me all the way thorugh.

Same here. Email for starting, not finishing.

I came here to ask about this, because I have had a voice nagging in my head from the time I finished yesterday till today about the possibility that I perhaps didn't complete it. Good thing I am not the only one :). Good luck everyone!

I came here to ask about this, because I have had a voice nagging in my head from the time I finished yesterday till today about the possibility that I perhaps didn't complete it. Good thing I am not the only one :). Good luck everyone!

I never got an email saying my test was done, just a message on the screen after the test saying it was submitted. I don't think they were sending out an email for that.

Archived