Premed 101 Forums

Thank you!

nick

I've been browsing this forum for a while, and I just wanted to thank everyone here for creating such a great resource. Especially the med students that continue to contribute to the forum, even after having served their premed time!

Thank you! :)

I would also like to say a big thank you to everyone who has given help to others!

This forum is a community and its members do a fantastic job of helping each other out.

Good job, everyone!

There's a lot of you out there who give guidance to others. Not only future physicians, but aspiring researchers/nurses/paramedics/dentists/veterinarians/lawyers!!! The list goes on!

I remember I was so scared the first time I posted on here that others would judge me, think I was stupid, or be overly competitive. Premeds can have a bad rep. But that was and is not the case here. It's a very well run forum where others spend their time and effort helping others succeed while trying to succeed themselves. Every day I see members give back and it's amazing to see.

Awesome job, everyone!

I've been browsing this forum for a while, and I just wanted to thank everyone here for creating such a great resource. Especially the med students that continue to contribute to the forum, even after having served their premed time!

Thank you! :)

It is a great resource and Canadian which I am thankful for. I've just started on my journey to a different life (I'm almost 50) but I am glad this forum is here for when I need it. :)

Ian has had the vision to create this forum, to maintain and expand it to the wider arena encompassing a multitude of healthcare professions beyond medicine and dentistry, he has upgraded it and given us amazing mods without whose volunteer services this marvelous exchange of ideas and knowledge of likeminded individuals would just not be possible.

The premise is to share ideas, opinions, knowledge and skills - tansferring knowledge and skills to others here - while also having some fun. And it works! :P

Just to name a few, members like thatonekid, rmorelan, Cerena, thehumanmacbook, Tesla, Lactic Folly and so many others to numerous to mention make regular contributions advancing our knowledge. Many have learned here and now pay forward. This forum is only as good as our membership, our ability to constantly attract new likeminded individuals who will learn and share and our forum is thriving. There is a good mix of people to make this a vibrant, interesting and informative forum for all.

Thank you all! :)

Archived