Premed 101 Forums

richest tycoon

micheal

yeah, im pretty sure your officially right, but there's that russian guy who's really secretive about his worth, but im pretty sure buffets the official right answer

warren buffet atm i believe. Since The Mexican guy is first, gates second then that leaves Mr.Buffet the third.

Yeah really ??? the third richest tycoon is russian ? and gates is not on the top now ?? I found the richest business magnate of mexico mr.carlos slim but i dont think that carlos is the richest man in the world , i still beleive that gates is on the top :) and i really dont believe that russia have the third richest tycoon of the world , if it do than its awesomee :)

Yeah really ??? the third richest tycoon is russian ? and gates is not on the top now ?? I found the richest business magnate of mexico mr.carlos slim but i dont think that carlos is the richest man in the world , i still beleive that gates is on the top :) and i really dont believe that russia have the third richest tycoon of the world , if it do than its awesomee :)

For these super rich fellas, their net worth solely depends on the value of the shares they hold. So it changes quite a bit. Yes the Mexican guy was first for a while maybe still is. Gates, Buffet have been close for a while since the burst of the dotcom bubble in 2000. Russia has lots and lots of secret super rich people. They turned public owned wealth into their own after the fall of the Soviet union. So ya Russia has lots of them. the third richest guy could very well be a russian.

the russians hide their money though, so you never know how much they really have, in actuality, before he died, gaddafi (the ex-libyan leader) was the richest man on earth, worth 200 billion

For these super rich fellas, their net worth solely depends on the value of the shares they hold. So it changes quite a bit. Yes the Mexican guy was first for a while maybe still is. Gates, Buffet have been close for a while since the burst of the dotcom bubble in 2000. Russia has lots and lots of secret super rich people. They turned public owned wealth into their own after the fall of the Soviet union. So ya Russia has lots of them. the third richest guy could very well be a russian.

yeah, to be honest, we only know about people who make their net worth public, something tells me a member of the rothschild family would take the cake.

I agree with you that the wealthiest do not go public. There is no good reason to do so. I've met a woman who inherited a fortune in gold bullion decades ago (from the Middle East) when the price was significantly lower than today's high price. She and her children live modestly and nobody would ever know of her wealth. She just lives her quiet life, makes her private investments guided by her trusted advisors and future generations are protected financially.

the russians hide their money though, so you never know how much they really have, in actuality, before he died, gaddafi (the ex-libyan leader) was the richest man on earth, worth 200 billion

I was shocked when I read about gaddafi's alleged net worth. Is there any proof to this though?

If its true, it's hard to believe that he couldn't save his own life with all this money.

Archived