Premed 101 Forums

What do you guys surf online?

Lost&Found

I have a makeup obsession... Haha so I constantly watch makeup tutorials/reviews/hauls.

I'm also really onto photography so I like to learn about different types of cameras, how to take professional photos, etc. I love DigitalRevCom's videos.

If I'm not doing that, I'm learning how to sketch with my tablet computer. Or watching art tutorials because I'm always drawing/painting/charcoaling haha.

Or I am just catching up with some medical journals.

I love to catch up on blogs.

And there's always another Gordon Ramsay cooking tutorial to watch!

Oh, the internets.

I have a makeup obsession... Haha so I constantly watch makeup tutorials/reviews/hauls.

I'm also really onto photography so I like to learn about different types of cameras, how to take professional photos, etc. I love DigitalRevCom's videos.

If I'm not doing that, I'm learning how to sketch with my tablet computer. Or watching art tutorials because I'm always drawing/painting/charcoaling haha.

Or I am just catching up with some medical journals.

I love to catch up on blogs.

And there's always another Gordon Ramsay cooking tutorial to watch!

Oh, the internets.

Cool, thanks. What kind of blogs and journals?

Haha, I do that too. I love watching makeup and fashion videos. On youtube right?? The makeup "gurus"

I also like to articles/the news etc. Mostly keeping up to date in what's happening in physics.

I also love to shop, so I'm always on clothing websites.

Cool, thanks. What kind of blogs and journals?

Blogs:

my favourite - 27bslash6 (though, it's down right now)

I love exocomics

And there are a bunch of other blogs I follow (if you go to my blog, I have a blog list. There are some pretty good ones, and a lot of members on this site have blogs)

Journals I keep up with are CMAJ, NJEM, CJNS, BMJ :)

Haha, I do that too. I love watching makeup and fashion videos. On youtube right?? The makeup "gurus"

I also like to articles/the news etc. Mostly keeping up to date in what's happening in physics.

Sephora and hautelook.com ... so addicting :eek:

Bubz is haaaaawwwwwt

youtube... the should put youtube on my degree, i learned way more from youtube than school

biopsychiatry.org

nhl.com

****loads of wikipedia, they should also put wikipedia on my degree

di.fm <-trance radio

facebook of course

guitar and bass tab sites

erowid.com

thelastpsychiatrist.com

scholar.google.com

nfl.com

gmail.com

Archived