Premed 101 Forums

Anyone here with IUSRA experience?

stack444

are industry USRAs just as "prestigious" as usra nserc awards? i am going to make some calls tomorrow and am wondering if it will be a good use of my time. some of the corporations have some pretty interesting research subjects listed :)

does anyone have any idea if most of these awards would be taken by now? it says on the NSERC website that it is a first come first serve basis

also..i am in first year of undergrad. thats why i am applying for an IUSRA (a mentor told me that IUSRAs are primarily for first years)

thanks so much for any help!

are industry USRAs just as "prestigious" as usra nserc awards? i am going to make some calls tomorrow and am wondering if it will be a good use of my time. some of the corporations have some pretty interesting research subjects listed :)

does anyone have any idea if most of these awards would be taken by now? it says on the NSERC website that it is a first come first serve basis

also..i am in first year of undergrad. thats why i am applying for an IUSRA (a mentor told me that IUSRAs are primarily for first years)

thanks so much for any help!

I would say that might be even more important. becuase everyone would have research with profs, but only afew would be research in industries.. it might be even better if you have one of these than a normal usra.. BUT regardless, having one is better then none. you get paid and its on ur resume.. nothing else beats that

Archived