Premed 101 Forums

Responding to Interview Invite

Nooooooo don't worry, Canada Post hasn't done you wrong.. there is another sorting service it goes through and it happens to get scanned in Stoney Creek (I already went through this ordeal on Friday, where I hadn't scanned a copy and was having heart palpitations that my invite was lost).

I emailed Wendy in a panic and I got an email back saying that they received the letter and it wasn't lost (even though it says Stoney Creek)!

Ahhhh oh thank goodness!!

-.- Canada Post, why must you troll us so???

Nooooooo don't worry, Canada Post hasn't done you wrong.. there is another sorting service it goes through and it happens to get scanned in Stoney Creek (I already went through this ordeal on Friday, where I hadn't scanned a copy and was having heart palpitations that my invite was lost).

I emailed Wendy in a panic and I got an email back saying that they received the letter and it wasn't lost (even though it says Stoney Creek)!

Thank you! I was in the exact same position. I was going to email Wendy tomorrow, but I guess I don't have to!

See you all in March :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived