Premed 101 Forums

Question - sending final transcripts

Hi Guys,

The Sask website says:

Apr 30 - May 15 - Saskatchewan applicants attending non-SK institutions must send transcripts with final grades for 2011-2012 academic year.

If our transcripts already contain our final grades, do you think we get to disregard this? I feel like I'll forget to ask at the interview knowing me lol

On a similar note, how do they look at your final semester's grades if it is the last semester of your 2 full years? I.e. will that change your placement in the MMI decile/GPA combo or is that already set so that the final transcript is just a check to make sure you didn't completely fail?

Has anyone had an experience similar to this situation?

On a similar note, how do they look at your final semester's grades if it is the last semester of your 2 full years? I.e. will that change your placement in the MMI decile/GPA combo or is that already set so that the final transcript is just a check to make sure you didn't completely fail?

Has anyone had an experience similar to this situation?

If IP- yes it matters... why else would it be called "two year average." They wait till after April 30 so that your second semester marks can be factored in.

If OOP- not quite sure since post-interview, interview is supposed to be worth 100% of your score but i think some level of consistency is still expected.

Archived