Premed 101 Forums

For anyone who's written in London..

Let'sGo1990

How is the test centre here? I'm booked for prometric @ 520 First street in bay 1' date=' but just want to make sure the centre itself is good (well ventilated so I don't sweat to death, quiet, etc).[/quote']

thought it was pretty good. the paper they gave was kind of annoying... like construction paper... ie not the 8.5 x 11 that you normally print stuff on. it was annoying. chairs were all right. took own ear plugs so i didn't have to use what looked like heavy-duty ear muffs that i had heard were uncomfy. room was pretty good though. and it's quiet etc. i think a few times when people left for their break and stuff you could hear the administrators of the test chatting outside but it wasn't a huge deal. i also checked it out in person before the day came just so i knew how to get there, where to park, etc. and i think the fan was kind of noisy, but i could be off on that one (good sign, in a way: it's not very stuffy or anything).

thought it was pretty good. the paper they gave was kind of annoying... like construction paper... ie not the 8.5 x 11 that you normally print stuff on. it was annoying. chairs were all right. took own ear plugs so i didn't have to use what looked like heavy-duty ear muffs that i had heard were uncomfy. room was pretty good though. and it's quiet etc. i think a few times when people left for their break and stuff you could hear the administrators of the test chatting outside but it wasn't a huge deal. i also checked it out in person before the day came just so i knew how to get there, where to park, etc. and i think the fan was kind of noisy, but i could be off on that one (good sign, in a way: it's not very stuffy or anything).

Thanks buddy! Was beginning to think I wouldn't get a response from anyone.

Archived