Premed 101 Forums

Kinesiology R Score

Hi there,

I am currently applying for Kinesiology at Mcgill for Fall 2012 term's. Since I wasted most of my cegep doing close to nothing , my Overal CRC is 27.667 (minimum required is 26.500) and Science/Math R score is 26.449 (minimum reuired is 26.500). My English language R score is something around 31. (minimum demanded, 22). What do you think are my chances to get into Kin at mcgill ? I'm still waiting on Minerva for an answer as a ''Ready for Review''. Also, the high school/cegep I went to is Brébeuf.

Thanks ! :)

Im from Ontario and our averages are different from yours. I remember in high school I applied with a 83% and didn't get in to McGill, so maybe that gives you some idea.

But if you want to get into McGill apply to diff programs too and then you can transfer into Kin in second year if you didn't get into Kin directly. Even if you get into Psych or other programs you can still take Kin courses, it's just that the courses may be full b/c the Kin students get priority. You might also feel like double majoring or major/minor.

And if your going to McGill isn't there that program for Rehabilitation which gets you ready for physiotherapy directly and i think it's only 3 years. That's what I remember I might be making things up lol go check it out

• 2 months later...

Archived