Premed 101 Forums

Poster printing Toronto?

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has recommendations for good places in Toronto (preferably around U of T) where one can get an academic research poster printed. It's tough to find reviews for these things online. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

staples?

10 char

I go to printing house at University and College. A 48 inch X 36 inch is around $80 including tax I think (I charge it to my supervisor's account hehe). Takes overnight to print. The quality is always excellent, looks so much nicer printed than on my computer screen! They are also extremely professional and nice.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fresh_Underwear

Ask yourself this, do you need the poster to be in colour if so how urgent does it have to be?

If you don't need colour, then print at Kinkos (there is one at dundas and university or the one at bloor and spadina). I got a 6 feet by 3 feet poster printed in 30 minutes at 2AM for a conference on the same day. The total cost was less than $15.

If you need colour, then I recommend UTposter. I got a 5 feet by 3 feet poster printed in 2 days at $60, which is far cheaper than Kinkos or anywhere even with student discount. They print in pretty high quality photo paper so I got my money's worth. Also I know UTposter sponsor many conferences and events, keep an eye out for the different science conferences and they offer further discount on their printing services.

• 1 year later...

The studio at 525 University Avenue is by far the best place to get medical posters printed in toronto. I sent them my file and picked up my poster when I landed in Toronto. If quality matters, go to tlac by sickkids hospital (the entrance is on elm street). They support local hospitals and their 3D Printing service is super cool.

Their reviews are here: http://www.tlac.ca/torontoprinting

Have a great year!!

The studio at 525 University Avenue is by far the best place to get medical posters printed in toronto. I sent them my file and picked up my poster when I landed in Toronto. If quality matters, go to tlac by sickkids hospital (the entrance is on elm street). They support local hospitals and their 3D Printing service is super cool.

Their reviews are here: http://www.tlac.ca/torontoprinting

Have a great year!!

Archived