Premed 101 Forums

I'll be going to the information session on Saturday, so I'll ask for you. There might be some detailed instructions in the admission package, too.

I received my admissions package yesterday, and I didn't read anything stating when we would get our UTORid. They sent some info on housing, but I didn't find it to be terribly useful. Thanks for looking into this for us, Kovington! I don't think I will be attending the info session on Saturday since I went to one before I applied.

We can expect to get our UTORid on June 8. For those trying to access it early for housing, you can contact the facility in charge of housing and they can give you a guest UTORid to log in. For anymore information, contact Alim at ot.studentservices@utoronto.ca. He's a great person to talk to. Hope this helps!

Aww, thanks, Kovington. That's super helpful. See you in September! :)

did you mail your deposit to the office? im concerned mine wont get there in time as i just realized now it can't be paid online :S

If it is June 1st for OT people as well, I think as long as you mail it off before June 1st, it should be okay. Just make sure you accepted your offer via ORPAS already. The PT program admin said they will be checking the deposits in mid-late June, so my guess is as long as your money arrived before that, it should be okay

does anyone know if we just need CPR or if we need the CPR + first aid ? I am looking to register for the cpr course and dont want to spend the extra time/money if i just need cpr and not first aid

does anyone know?

called the office but there wasn't anyone there who could answer my question today

Archived