Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Offers - To help keep track of waitlist movement

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This Friday if I'm not mistaken .. I wish I had an idea how much this waitlist typically moves

Interesting. I don't know why I was under the impression that it was the Friday that just passed. Just out of curiousity, if you get pulled off the waitlist and one school and accept, only to find out you've gotten accepted at your top choice a few days later. Would one have the option to switch over?

Interesting. I don't know why I was under the impression that it was the Friday that just passed. Just out of curiousity, if you get pulled off the waitlist and one school and accept, only to find out you've gotten accepted at your top choice a few days later. Would one have the option to switch over?

The Friday that just passed was when all acceptances expire, this Friday the provisional ones become firm. And as far as I know, once you've been pulled off the waitlist and accept you're removed from all other waitlist spots. Which is your top choice school?

The Friday that just passed was when all acceptances expire, this Friday the provisional ones become firm. And as far as I know, once you've been pulled off the waitlist and accept you're removed from all other waitlist spots. Which is your top choice school?

UofT, the one that gives you the least amount of info on where you are on the waitlist. How about you?

UofT, the one that gives you the least amount of info on where you are on the waitlist. How about you?

I'm on the waitlist for U of T and Western and I would honestly go to the first one that got back to me. I just want into a program so badly.

I'm on the waitlist for U of T and Western and I would honestly go to the first one that got back to me. I just want into a program so badly.

Lol. I know how you feel. Beggers can't be choosers. I'll take anything. I got waitlisted for Mac, western, and UofT. My luck!

Don't give up hope! I was waitlisted at all 3 and just heard back from U of T. I was in the middle 1/3 of Western's waitlist, so it is definitely possible you're somewhere near the top of U of T's mysterious waitlist of secrecy.

Hey what # were you on UofT's waitlist?

U of T didn't give me a number (I applied to just OT not PT). They really do keep you in the dark as an OT applicant, with no indication of your # or even how long the waitlist is. I was #6 on Mac's waitlist though. Kind of strange that one gives you a number and one doesn't, but like you guys said, beggers can't be choosers.

U of T didn't give me a number (I applied to just OT not PT). They really do keep you in the dark as an OT applicant, with no indication of your # or even how long the waitlist is. I was #6 on Mac's waitlist though. Kind of strange that one gives you a number and one doesn't, but like you guys said, beggers can't be choosers.

Mac didn't contact you, did they?

when I was at the Mac info session back in fall

I was given the impression from Pam Potts that they were trying to limit the number of people entering each year (hints that they wanted a smaller class size)

I believe chances of Mac waitlist movement will be slim

Archived