Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Offers - To help keep track of waitlist movement

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pasting what I wrote in another thread since it's relevant.

For those holding out for waitlist offers from Mac or uoft, my friend who

was waitlisted for both programs last year but didn't get in. She said

that she contacted the schools, and both told her that they over accept

so wl movement could be minimal. Ie last year uoft overaccepted too

much and ended up with a class size of 105 when they only wanted

Just a heads up for those with an offer in hand who may be waiting on

another program.

I'm also on UWO OT waitlist upper third and so far nothing.. Just curious ampao.. What's ur gpa? Just wondering where my 5.59 stands lol.. Goodluck!

Seems like the gpa has a wide range in the upper third. I have a 3.63 and I'm in the upper third as well, and from what I've heard, the admission cutoff was 3.64 for OT. It's strange that people are hearing back for PT and not OT yet. Anybody hear back from any other uni's yet? I hate that Western only gives you 24 hours to make a decision. If you accept, would that mean your off the waitlist for the other universities?

Just got offered a position for UofT Physical Therapy (I was waitlist number 3). I've already accepted Mac OT (and am really excited about it) so I declined UofT PT. My SubGPA was 3.71-- a bit of hope for those just at the UofT CAP exam invite cutoff.

Good luck to all those waiting for PT & OT!

*I also declined UofT OT and UWO OT, so that's a total of 2 OT spots and 1 PT spot opening up!

No :(. I was so hopeful. I'm going to be so anxious every day this week. I want it so bad!!!

I know how you feel !! lol. Hopefully maybe after the provisional acceptances become firm more space will open up, but I expected to see some more acceptances from somewhere today.

Archived