Premed 101 Forums

Undergrad to Medical School

Hey guys,

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering what university you did your undergrad at, and what program at that university. And also what medical school you're currently attending.

:)

I know that you probably didn't mean any harm. However, it's highly unlikely that anyone on this forum would tell you in a public forum on 1) where he/she did undergrad 2) what program, and 3) what med he/she is currently in.

What I can tell you, however, is this. It does not matter one bit where you did your undergrad and what program you were in to get into a med school as long as you have all the prereqs and stuff.

I know that you probably didn't mean any harm. However, it's highly unlikely that anyone on this forum would tell you in a public forum on 1) where he/she did undergrad 2) what program, and 3) what med he/she is currently in.

What I can tell you, however, is this. It does not matter one bit where you did your undergrad and what program you were in to get into a med school as long as you have all the prereqs and stuff.

queens lifeci, mac med. boom baby :)

I can see where you are coming from but I think several people would have already done this. I for one have written else where that I have done health sciences at uOttawa and my signature states what med school I am in. Some people are more private and that is their prerogative but many are open as well.

Answering the OP is meaningless for guidance as all programs and all accredited universities lead to med.

Completely agree that all programs lead to med, but the OP did say "out of curiosity" and I don't see the harm.

Archived