Premed 101 Forums

My mailbox is open again. Email me if you want my 2 cents on your application.

Hi, I'm opening up my gmail mailbox again for anyone who wants my 2 cents on their application. As you can see I am 6 years removed from MY application so lots have changed since. But if you want my 2 cents on your NAQ or interview etc do drop me an email and I will try to get back to you.

ubcezboard@gmail.com

In the past 2 or 3 years my inbox gets swamped so I've only been able to reply to ~80% of the emails. But here I am again and willing to help.

For those who don't know me I've been on the forum for close to 9 years. Got into UBC first try, now in Internal Medicine at UBC.

• 1 month later...
Hi, I'm opening up my gmail mailbox again for anyone who wants my 2 cents on their application. As you can see I am 6 years removed from MY application so lots have changed since. But if you want my 2 cents on your NAQ or interview etc do drop me an email and I will try to get back to you.

ubcezboard@gmail.com

In the past 2 or 3 years my inbox gets swamped so I've only been able to reply to ~80% of the emails. But here I am again and willing to help.

For those who don't know me I've been on the forum for close to 9 years. Got into UBC first try, now in Internal Medicine at UBC.

I've emailed my application ~3 weeks ago, has anybody received a response from Destiny Gundam regarding feedback on their application?

Archived