Premed 101 Forums

Has anyone received a confirmation on Transcript Request from Western?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. They're pretty slow with those kinds of things (I have yet to get confirmation on my deposit despite me handing it in person). If there was an issue or problem with your transcript or a missing document then the admissions office would let you know. As weird as it sounds, if you don't hear anything you can bet you're okay.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. They're pretty slow with those kinds of things (I have yet to get confirmation on my deposit despite me handing it in person). If there was an issue or problem with your transcript or a missing document then the admissions office would let you know. As weird as it sounds, if you don't hear anything you can bet you're okay.

Same thing as we were told last year =D

thanks for the reassurance guys.

also does anyone know if we should expect to receive something via snail mail (i.e. admission package)? any 2015 who would like to shed light on this?

I went to the admissions office and they told me that all communication is done through the internet...check emails and also keep an eye on the website with all the forms on it...

I went to the admissions office and they told me that all communication is done through the internet...check emails and also keep an eye on the website with all the forms on it...

yeah everyone - we don't send out paper anything. Faster and more reliable by email actually.

and yeah just like prior years if you don't hear anything then that is just dandy. The office doesn't spend that must time confirming things that just go through normally. Remember they now are there to support you - if there is an issue they will attempt to contact you to clear things up

Now get there and enjoy the summer! :)

• 2 weeks later...

oh western, why wont thy confirm receipt of final transcripts? :(

class of 2015 appears to have gotten their confirmation emails in the morning of June 28th last year.

this year, on the other hand, we are drawing closer to the end of July 4th, yet nothing of that sort thus far

oh western, why wont thy confirm receipt of final transcripts? :(

class of 2015 appears to have gotten their confirmation emails in the morning of June 28th last year.

this year, on the other hand, we are drawing closer to the end of July 4th, yet nothing of that sort thus far

Yes but the process was one week early in general last year (acceptances were early) :) and if there was an issue we would get a hold of you

Archived