Premed 101 Forums

which schools should I consider applying to

Hi everyone,

I understand that there have been many threads about that, but I am a little different in the respect that I don`t have a baseline MCAT score yet. I have a 3.77 cGPA and balanced mediocre ECs. I have not written my MCAT yet but I am not expecting anything more than low 30s. I wanted to submit my primary application so it can be at least verified. I just wanted to apply to a couple of low-tier schools and will add more depending on my mcat score. Which schools should I consider applying to?

Any input will be greatly appreciated!

There is a spreadsheat floating around the interwebs that includes the matriculant marks and MCATs for American Schools. Try to get a hold of that spreadsheet and compile a list of schools that accept Canadians and that have acceptance stats similar to yours. I have the spreadsheat but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here.

There is a spreadsheat floating around the interwebs that includes the matriculant marks and MCATs for American Schools. Try to get a hold of that spreadsheet and compile a list of schools that accept Canadians and that have acceptance stats similar to yours. I have the spreadsheat but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here.

Yeah search it up, its called the LizzyM spreadsheet I believe

Archived