Premed 101 Forums

GPA and online courses

Ok and what about an online degree? I'm considering starting another degree to increase my GPA and I'm hoping to do distance Ed since I work full time... Any insights??

A course is a course as long as it is from a recognized university etc. They didn't blink with the 40 odd online courses I took.

Ok thanks! So last question here - like I said I want to increase my GPA (right now its about 3.66 which I dont understand but anyway!!)...so Im thinking of starting an online Human Science or Health Science degree...if I apply with some of these courses next year will they count toward my GPA even if I havent yet completed the online degree??

Thanks!!

Ok thanks! So last question here - like I said I want to increase my GPA (right now its about 3.66 which I dont understand but anyway!!)...so Im thinking of starting an online Human Science or Health Science degree...if I apply with some of these courses next year will they count toward my GPA even if I havent yet completed the online degree??

Thanks!!

They would at Mac I believe as they take all of your courses into consideration :)

Archived