Premed 101 Forums

What do you spend your money on?

ciel999

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
gas, filled up when it was 113 last night. I was looking at fuel economy of smart cars and it surprised me how many mpg those smart cars get 107mpg (combined)!

Those are a too small for my tastes but the ford focus at 105mpg is mind blowing

hahahaha alongside the 30mpg+ f150s mhmmm

*Living costs

*Extra-curriculars like karate and piano lessons

*Alcohol (not a huge amount, but it is definitely expensive as I have wine most days and do like to go out to the pub occasionally)

*Restaurants (I love to go out for dinner every other week or so or when I can afford it)

*Saving for traveling! I always have a travel fund going and try to take a trip every year or every other year, even a small one :)

GAMES GAMES GAMES.

One does not simply have enough video games.

If I allowed myself to buy a video game console (preferably ps3), I'd be broke too. I love video games but never get a chance to play since I dont have one/I'd be addicted.

• 5 months later...

thanks for sharing.

thanks for sharing.

Watch Machete Kills Movie Online Free In Blu- Ray.

The movie opens with the President of United States of America hiring a ex-Federal agent named Machete on a highly

dangerous and impractical mission of catching a rebellious and eccentric arms dealer. This arms dealer also happens to be

an obsessive psychopath and is adamant on spreading war and anarchy across the world. Now whether Machete is able to track

down this deadly man and if yes then how is for you guys to watch Machete Kills movie online for free and discover for

yourself.

Watch Machete Kills Online Free

Watch Machete Kills Online

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch Romeo And Juliet Movie Online Free In Blu - Ray.

Directed by Carlo Carlei and screenplay written by Julian Fellowes, the movie makes for a must watch. So to re-experience

the recreated epic drama, download Romeo and Juliet movie online for free and watch the movie with your friends and

family. Starring Hailee Steinfeld, Douglas Booth, and Damian Lewis in the main star cast, the movie is indeed interesting

to watch.

Watch Machete Kills Online Free

Watch Machete Kills Online

_____________________________________________________________________________________

{Columbia Pictures Presents} Watch Captain Phillips Movie 2013 Online Free In HQ, HD.

Coming your way the movie Captain Phillips to show you the myriad effects of globalization and relive the memories of

first hijacking case of an American ship, Maersk Alabama by a crew of Somali pirates is the upcoming American, Action

Thriller of the year, Captain Phillips. So watch Captain Phillips to movie online for free on the internet to witness the

historical hijacking incident of American ship in the entire history of 200 years.

The movie is directed by Academy Award nominee Paul Greengrass and is written by Billy Ray. and based on a real life

historical and rare incident, the movie definitely makes for a must watch of the season. So Watch and download Captain

Phillips movie online for free on the internet, so as not to miss this movie at any cost and watch it whenever you have

time from the comfort of your home.

Watch Captain Phillips Online Free

Watch Captain Phillips Online

Watch A.C.O.D Movie Online Free In Best Quality ( HD, AVI, Blue Ray) Of Your Choice.

Movie ACOD is directed and written by Stu Zicherman. The ACOD Movie Describes the life of young man who is a Adult

Children Of Divorce. For a child, the divorce of one`s parents can be an emotional unstable that can leave the youngster

uncertain and hesitant to trust.

Watch A.C.O.D Online Free

Watch The True Love Story Romeo And Juliet 2013 Online Free In HQ, HD.

Romeo And Juliet (2013) Movie Is Directed By Carlo Carlei and written by Carlo Carlei, Julian Fellowes, William

Shakespeare. This Fantastic Love story is all set to hit the theaters on 11 October 2013 starring Damian Lewis, Douglas

Booth, Hailee Steinfeld, Julian.

Many Times This Love story Of Romeo and Juliet have been put on big screen but this time with big difference. Watch Romeo

and Juliet Online Free and see the difference.

Watch Romeo And Juliet Online Free

Watch Romeo And Juliet Online

Watch Runner Runner Movie Online - A Gambler Story.

Runner Runner movie is all set to be released in USA on October 4, 2013, after the successful run in Belgium, france and

philippines. Runner Runner movie is directed by Brad Furman and written by Brian Koppelman. The Story of the movie

revolves around a college student named Richie ( Justin Timberlake) and the underworld of online gambling . He loves

online gambling and pays for school from the money he earns with online gambling.

Watch Runner Runner Online Free

Watch Runner Runner Online

Grace Unplugged 2013 Movie - A Heart Touching Story Of A Singer.

Grace Unplugged Movie Is an emotional story of a upcoming female singer. The Movie is all set to be released on 04

October, 2013. This Fantastic Movie is Directed by Brad J. Silverman and written by Brad J. Silverman, Brandon Rice, James

Denton.

watch grace unplugged online free

Watch Gravity Movie Online | Experience The Gravity Force.

Gravity Movie brings our exploration of space emerged from imagination, science and therefore the spark of inspiration,

the extraordinary Gravity uses those self same tools to craft a astronauts show which may properly be referred to as a

thrill ride with a brain. Gravity movie is directed by Alfonso Cuaron, stars Academy Award winners Sandra Bullock and St.

George Clooney in a very heart-pounding heroic tale that pulls you into the infinite and unforgiving realm of region.

Watch Gravity online free

Archived