Premed 101 Forums

Transcript and LORs after August 1?

No. You can still fill out those sections (the info about your referees and your grades), but don't request your transcript until Aug 1st and tell your referees not to send your LORs until Aug 1st.

I already requested my transcript from the Transcript Request Form on OUAC. Is that a problem??

I already requested my transcript from the Transcript Request Form on OUAC. Is that a problem??
*shrugs*

It says they won't be ready to recieve them until Aug 1st. That likely doen't mean that they're not getting any mail. They may just hold off on entering it into the system until after Aug 1st. I wouldn't worry about it until ~a week after the beginning of August and contact them to see if they've received your transcript. If you've really worried about it though, you could always contact omsas and see what they say.

If you're referring to the transcript request through the OMSAS app, it doesn't actually get processed until you finalized your application (read: pay for your application). Remember all transcripts from Ontario universities need to be requested through the Transcript Request Form (TRF) on the application.

Transcripts from Ontario Universities and Colleges

Applicants who have attended or are currently enrolled in an Ontario university must use the TRF with the application. Applicants who have attended an Ontario college may use this form. By completing the OUAC Transcript Request Form (TRF) and forwarding the appropriate fees, applicants authorize the OUAC to arrange for their official transcripts to be sent to OMSAS immediately, and they need not contact the Registrar's Office directly.

Archived