Premed 101 Forums

So about that get together...?

Guest loud noises

What the?? =O

You get 10 to 8 hours of sleep??? I haven't had that in like... well, since I started University. I've been averaging 6-7 hours. Its not so much the sleep on sunday... its rather trying to get over the effects of the alchohal I'm worried about. :D

Cheers,

PS I'll be wearing asian orange ~_^, saturday at 5-6ish right?

hey everyone

so what's the deal?

based on feedback from previous posts, it seems like the meetup is happening this saturday 6pm? that sounds great, if everyone can make it... ;)

but there were other ol' skool ez-board peeps ie. raz, dc, smurfette, fizz etc that were keen at the start but have since been ghosts... <insert scary music here>

anyway if u guys are around maybe post and update or lets get the final consensus? :cool:

What's happening guys?

Dang, can't believe it's coming up so quickly. Hopefully I can make Saturday night at Earls. I'm battling a bad cold right now, I should be on target for a recovery by Monday but Saturday is pretty iffy right now. If I learned one thing, do not go to the bar if you're potentially about to become sick, even if your friends are threatening you. And do not drink either. Man, I can't believe I'm going to be in health care. Wtf.

howdy all!

so tommorow (Saturday) at 6! hurray! are you guys planning to eat dinner before or at earls?

remember that ecstatic feeling we all must have got when we first heard we were accepted? that's starting all over for me again!!! i realized today that on monday we're actually real med students now...this is actual real life & no longer a dream!:o

hey everyone

so we're confirmed for this evening 6pm?

ack! it's 12pm but i'm still in calgary! it's all good i'm planning on hitting the road soon... just gotta get things together for the move, pack, load the car, have lunch, fill up gas... it's all about the koquihalla ;)

ttyl

Archived