Premed 101 Forums

Registering for Classes

Guest smurfette99

Guest smurfette99

Hello :)

This might be a silly question, but is anyone else having trouble registering for classes?

How do we obtain our BearTracks Password? I was thinking it would be the same as our webmail password, but it isn't. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks guys :)

Guest summervirus

Hi,

Beartracks is not very intuitive at all. Your username is actually your university ID number preceded by a "W". So, if your ID number is 1234567, then your username would be W1234567. To get your password, click on the "Forgot your password?" button and follow the instructions there.

Guest jaegwon

I'm not sure if it'd be useful for med students, but there is a student's union run website called BearScat (/bearscat.su.ualberta.ca/ - google it if the link doesn't work) that allows you to search for courses, design a schedule, and register in courses. It has some useful features not found in Beartracks and is more user friendly. ;)

Guest smokeydx

Hi guys,

I was just wondering, when I was trying to register for classes, there is still no info regarding when MED516 Patient Care-1 is held during the week, and there is a fall and winter session. I was just wondering if any of the year 2 med students can help me out. Is it better to take this course in the fall or winter?

Cheers,

Guest Lactic Folly

Unless things have changed, PCC is a year long course and you will need to register in both fall and winter. The only course that offers you a choice about when to take it is INT D 410 in winter term - either afternoon or evening.

Archived