Premed 101 Forums

Dear PA Batch 2014,

I am glad you guys made it, congrats for PA batch 2014 umanitoba. I am reapplying this year. I got interview but due to limited seats didn't make it in first 12. But I am happy for all who made it. Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Today my first day on this forum and I hope to get some replies.

Thanks to all

as

Dear PA Batch 2014,

I am glad you guys made it, congrats for PA batch 2014 umanitoba. I am reapplying this year. I got interview but due to limited seats didn't make it in first 12. But I am happy for all who made it. Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Today my first day on this forum and I hope to get some replies.

Thanks to all

as

Hi Aswinni,

Seeing that you had an interview this year I'm sure your application was great! My suggestion, because I'm not to sure of your background or experience, is to focus on acing the interview.

I also recommend volunteering and research if you have the opportunity.

Good luck! :D

Dear Pearl,

Thanks for replying me back, I have been a silent watcher on this forum but finally decided that I should get some advice from people who made it like you. I have been waitlisted but I am reapplying with some more research and volunteer that I already have been doing.

Pearl if you don't mind can I have your email or you can send me at mine at asi2109@gmail.com.

I,ll appreciate your help.

aswinni

Archived