Premed 101 Forums

Hey everyone,

I need to take Human Anatomy to fulfill the requirements/recommendations for U of T and Manitoba PA school. Can anyone suggest a good place to take it? I live in Toronto, but I don't want to take another U of T course if I don't have to lol. Does anyone know if Athabasca online would qualify?

Thanks!

• 10 months later...
Hey everyone,

I need to take Human Anatomy to fulfill the requirements/recommendations for U of T and Manitoba PA school. Can anyone suggest a good place to take it? I live in Toronto, but I don't want to take another U of T course if I don't have to lol. Does anyone know if Athabasca online would qualify?

Thanks!

you can also take the human anatomy course @ dalhousie university.

i took that and made a A+

I am planning on applying to Mcmaster and manitoba next year

Best of luck to you my Friend

I

Hey sinclair,

Thanks for the info. I ended up taking BIOL235 through Athabasca and got an A+ yay! Unfortunately, I did not get an interview at either McMaster or Manitoba PA, but, fortunately, I was accepted to UofT's accelerated nursing program, which I'm starting in September!

Best of luck to you, too!

• 3 months later...
How did you know which anatomy courses (at which schools) would satisfy their requirement?

I emailed to ask if the human anatomy course I took would qualify but they said no... that makes me sad.

Which school(s) are you applying to? And where did you take anatomy? Here's a link for u of manitoba:

http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/medicine/media/WEBSITE_DOCUMENT_-_PAEP_Pre-Req_Info_upd_June_12-13.docx

If your anatomy class doesn't meet requirements, try seeing if you can take either of those online classes! You definitely want a decent background in anatomy for this program!!

Cheers.

Archived