Premed 101 Forums

Berkeley Review Books

motivated2014

Hi,

Anyone has these books? Their shipping charges to Canada are outrageous (Most of you know). Just wondering if anyone tried to get it shipped to a address in US (friends , relatives) and get them to ship to you...

Did this work or am i trying in vain?

Well, I guess how did you get these Berkeley books and how much did you pay?

Hi,

Anyone has these books? Their shipping charges to Canada are outrageous (Most of you know). Just wondering if anyone tried to get it shipped to a address in US (friends , relatives) and get them to ship to you...

Did this work or am i trying in vain?

Well, I guess how did you get these Berkeley books and how much did you pay?

I paid the shipping charges as well. I followed the SN2 schedule, so it was a bit of pain to track down that Princeton verbal book and paid ridiculous shipping for that too.

I paid the shipping charges as well. I followed the SN2 schedule, so it was a bit of pain to track down that Princeton verbal book and paid ridiculous shipping for that too.

Me too! Got them in a rush this summer so had to buy everything new, I think the shipping charges cost me more then all the books. But yea that hyper verbal learning book was hard to find and get shipped to GTA.

You might want to try searching Craigslist/Kijiji, especially if you're in the GTA. I haven't seen them too often in the Calgary listings, but there was a lot for sale in the Toronto listings when I checked.

Ebay has a few TBR sets up right now for anyone else looking. :)

I'm betting May 14, 2013 might be a good day to post in the forum for used sets... ;)

Archived