Premed 101 Forums

Formal Education Question

Okay I feel like this is an incredibly stupid question, but I've tried searching and I can't find an answer. Here goes:

Am I correct in assuming 'formal education' means post-secondary only? Or do they want us to put down high-school education as well...?

If anyone can answer this I'd be hugely appreciative :D

Okay I feel like this is an incredibly stupid question, but I've tried searching and I can't find an answer. Here goes:

Am I correct in assuming 'formal education' means post-secondary only? Or do they want us to put down high-school education as well...?

If anyone can answer this I'd be hugely appreciative :D

I would put down High School & University education since they're both after age 16.

Further question: For High School, what did you put for duration? Most of us started high school before the age of 16. Did you include the first couple of years, or just the ones you did after age 16? Seems like a silly little detail, but I just want to make sure I'm not misrepresenting my own experiences on this thing :)

Formal Education :)

Any suggestions on how I should describe this activity under formal education? I was thinking something along the lines of : "Fluent in XXX language".

There is a limit of only 48 characters under formal education, so I cannot say a lot more. Thank for your help future_doc :D

Just a question, what would be the verifier for high school education?

Guidance Counselor / (Vice) Principal / Teacher who knew you / friend from high school that new your activities...

Some random person on a forum is likely not going to know the answer to who can verify for you from high school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Any suggestions on how I should describe this activity under formal education? I was thinking something along the lines of : "Fluent in XXX language".

There is a limit of only 48 characters under formal education, so I cannot say a lot more. Thank for your help future_doc :D

Well if your fluent it goes under "other section" Tu comprend?

Archived