Premed 101 Forums

Chance Me Please!

I realize there are alot of these threads popping up at this time of year, however, I would really appreciate it if someone could give me an idea of where I stand for Queen's. Here are my stats:

MCAT: PS: 11 VR: 10 BS: 9 WS: N

Last 2 years: 3.97

cGPA: 3.74

Non-SWOMEN

I don't know how I managed to screw up WS so badly this time, my previous MCAT WS was a Q. Anyways, do I atleast have a shot for the interview, or does my WS and BS completely kill my chances? Also, I'm applying to UofT, Ottawa, and Mac do I have any decent chances elsewhere??

Would really appreciate any help.

I realize there are alot of these threads popping up at this time of year, however, I would really appreciate it if someone could give me an idea of where I stand for Queen's. Here are my stats:

MCAT: PS: 11 VR: 10 BS: 9 WS: N

Last 2 years: 3.97

cGPA: 3.74

Non-SWOMEN

I don't know how I managed to screw up WS so badly this time, my previous MCAT WS was a Q. Anyways, do I atleast have a shot for the interview, or does my WS and BS completely kill my chances? Also, I'm applying to UofT, Ottawa, and Mac do I have any decent chances elsewhere??

Would really appreciate any help.

I'd still apply. They might consider your previous Hx of better WS scores. UofT and Mac -> apply. VR is good enough for Mac, and you meet the cut off for UofT BS and WS.

Archived