Premed 101 Forums

Help on Toronto

Guest predent2003

Guest predent2003

Hi there people,

Can any student studying in UofT (don't need to be a dent student) tell us something about the school?

I hope someone can tell me where approx the school is located, and how can we get there from the Pearson airport, and how long will it take?

Which campus is the school located at? I know its very close to Toronto General Hospital, am I right? Any good sugguestion on a place to stay? or suggestion on where to visit? :P

Thanx~

Guest Dentist

Yes, I need some help too.

I am planning to leave Vancouver on March 27

taking westjet. Based on my "little" research, it takes apprx.30minutes from the airport to UofT, and there are so many hotels/motels around. Ramada & Bestwestern rate is around $80 something for one night.

I don't know if there is a shuttle that directly goes from the airport to school. I might get a taxi and tell the driver to take me to whereever I wanna go.. maybe that's easier..

Also, which campus are we having the interview at?

Guest Kicoati

The Faculty of Dentistry is close to the St. George Campus in downtown Toronto but not exactly in it. It is close to Toronto General Hospital.

There are airport express buses to downtown Toronto (Pacific Western Airport Express)

www.gtaa.com/Index.aspx?S....1.3&Tpl=1

If you take that, it will be more than 30min, more like an hour, but it is probably the most convenient way to arrive at the interview place (if you are thinking to go straight there). You can take a look at this link:

www.torontoairportexpress.com

If you get off at the downtown bus terminal, the faculty is actually right across the street (from the bus bay). If you contact the company to purchase the ticket, ask to make sure the terminal is the one at 610 BAY STREET TORONTO, ON, M5G 1M5 (although I don't think there is more than one bus terminal).

I hope this helps.

Archived