Premed 101 Forums

Reference dilemma

I'm currently doing a placement at a hospital in the cardiac rehabilitation department. I also completed a 3 month placement at a private physiotherapy clinic about 8 months ago. I asked my current placement for a reference but I was wondering is it a better idea to get one from the private physiotherapy clinic? Both placements deal with special needs populations.

I just asked my current placement because I will be done my placement next week and won't see them again and because it was convenient since I'm already there. Isn't there some prestige to obtaining a reference letter from a hospital or am I better off just getting one from my previous placement. Its been awhile since I last spoke to them, so I'm kind of worried they might have forgotten about me.

I'm currently doing a placement at a hospital in the cardiac rehabilitation department. I also completed a 3 month placement at a private physiotherapy clinic about 8 months ago. I asked my current placement for a reference but I was wondering is it a better idea to get one from the private physiotherapy clinic? Both placements deal with special needs populations.

I just asked my current placement because I will be done my placement next week and won't see them again and because it was convenient since I'm already there. Isn't there some prestige to obtaining a reference letter from a hospital or am I better off just getting one from my previous placement. Its been awhile since I last spoke to them, so I'm kind of worried they might have forgotten about me.

I think the reference from your current placement will do just fine!

Archived