Premed 101 Forums

Late Application

SoccerFanatic

Hey guys,

I had something really weird happen to me. I submitted in my personal statement at 11:53pm after making some last minute changes. Usually it took me 1-2 minutes for it to change from being "Process" to "Received".

However this time it took 7 minutes... so when it eventually was received, it was received on November 16th 2012...

Not sure what that exactly means but on my application it says "File ready for review"

Has this happened to anybody else???

I obviously don't want this to hurt my chances, but I understand rules are rules, however tough they might be.

Hey guys,

I had something really weird happen to me. I submitted in my personal statement at 11:53pm after making some last minute changes. Usually it took me 1-2 minutes for it to change from being "Process" to "Received".

However this time it took 7 minutes... so when it eventually was received, it was received on November 16th 2012...

Not sure what that exactly means but on my application it says "File ready for review"

Has this happened to anybody else???

I obviously don't want this to hurt my chances, but I understand rules are rules, however tough they might be.

Ready for review is a good thing :)

Archived